- Lean Layout: Facilitates the planning of various work areas and appropriate instrument locations
- TAT Simulation: Analyses simulation performance to inform essential decision-making
- Staff Utilisation: Compares staff resources with sample arrival patterns to optimise staff utilisation
- Workflow Visualisation: Details sample data flows in a graphic representation of the laboratory
- Potential Error Occurrence: Identifies the potential origins of errors within laboratory processes
- Auto-Verification: Fosters the development of a result verification algorithm
This collaborative evaluation, planning, design and implementation will help unlock your laboratory’s full potential for short- and long-term success.